Tuesday 9 February 2016

Challenge :: Free Design of the week - Retro Valentines Mailbox




It is here!!! Our first (of many, I hope!) Weekly Challenge!

Each week we will do a challenge with the free shape offered by the Silhouette store, I thought this would be a great place to start as everyone can have the file for free
If you enjoy this I think we may have a monthly challenge with a theme rather than a design so you can get even more creative and we can get some prizes for these too!

So without further a do, this could be more of a complicated challenge as it is a 3D print and cut file but I know how talented our customers are so I have every faith in you!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the first challenge


    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Freebie and a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entries for the first challenge... all winners in my opinion but particularly liked the 'Woodland' theme! Hope to be able to join in when my new cutting mat arrives... had a slight 'oopsie' with the current ones and creased them badly when I sat on them not realising they were still on my chair.... doh!

    ReplyDelete