Monday 7 November 2016

Winter Wedding Card


Hi! Bev here with a project that I created using one of the lovely cut files from the Silhouette store.

A friend asked me to make her a card for a wedding that she is a guest at in late December.  I saw this design in the store and just loved how intricate it looked but still remained a simple cut.

I added rhinestones to some of the larger flowers but you could easily use them all over and in different colours.  You could theme the cardstock colour to that of the wedding, and you could even add a strip of glue on the top of the inside and place some vellum the same size as the card and create a new dimension to the look.

Simply open the file in your studio and select the correct cut settings and let your silhouette work its magic! be careful when removing the design from the mat though as the flowers are very delicate in places.

A simple, quick but beautiful way to create a special card for a wedding.

(I apologise for the lighting in the picture.  I lost the light so quickly.  Winter is coming!!)

I really enjoyed sharing this project with you and look forward to seeing what you create!


DESIGNS USED:

Wedding Dress Card Design ID #40326 by Daniela Angelova


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment