Friday 3 February 2017

Cloud name hanger



Hey there, it's Sara. Today I am doing a tutorial of a name cloud hanger. Hope you like the tutorial!




What you need:

Cloud acrylic hanger
Matte Black vinyl
Silhouette Cameo/Portrait/Curio
ZP PAPIER-MÂCHÉ (ID #142868)
ECHO PARK CLOUD AND STARS Design (ID #27062)



PREPARING YOUR DESIGN:

I added the Echo park cloud and star design.

Removed the cloud and wrote the  name I would like to have on the hanger, using the ZP papier maché font. 


After measuring the cloud acrylic hanger I had, I resized the name so it could fit inside.

I then resized the stars so they are smaller then the name and duplicated them a couple of times.


Now the design is ready to be cut using your Silhouette machine. 


When you want to apply the design, start with the name first. Use a transfer tape, to transfer the design from the mat to the acrylic cloud shape. After you add the name, you can add the stars around the name. 

Now only thing missing is a ribbon to hang your cloud on.



























`



DESIGNS USED:

       




PRODUCTS USED:














No comments:

Post a Comment