Friday 10 February 2017

Valentine Love Birds Papercut tutorial




Hey there, it's Sara. Today I am doing a tutorial for a very cute Valentine's day paper cut artwork. Hope you like the tutorial!




What you need:
Silhouette Cameo/Portrait/Curio
BIRDS COUPLE VALENTINES DAY ( ID #114577)
Pattern scrapbook paper
White scrapbook paper
Glue
Frame




MAKING YOUR DESIGN:


When you open the file, you will find different pieces for the birds. I only need the outer shape of the birds, so I deleted the other parts and one of the heart shapes. 

Next I measured my frame and added a rectangular in the size that will fit inside the frame. 

Then I resized the birds and the heart, placed them inside the rectangle, I increased the gap between them a bit and placed the heart between them.


The birds and the rectangle around them, I wanted to be cut using the white scrapbook paper. But the heart I wanted to cut out, using red glitter paper. I moved the heart out of the mat and cut the shape, putting the setting on cardstock cut settings.

After that, I cut out the heart and the two small scrappapers, I wanted to be the fill for the birds.



I used a bit of paper glue to glue on the heart between the birds and glued on the patterns on the the back of the bird cutouts. 


All was left was to add the lovebirds to my frame. 



Hope you have lovely Valentine!














`



DESIGNS USED:




PRODUCTS USED:














2 comments: