Saturday 4 March 2017

Introducing the 2017-2018 Silhouette UK Design Team - Beverley Edwards


Hi! Bev here and I am so so happy to be staying on the design team for another year!  I learned so much last year and created over 40 projects and tutorials for this blog.  I have popped some pics of my favourites below.







I have also had the opportunity to take on magazine projects and that was amazing!! Seeing my projects in print in real life was surreal and definitely a highlight last year.


So, a little bit about me.  I am a mother of a gorgeous 6 year old girl Poppy and a scrummy little 4 year old called Chester.  They inspire me and entertain me on a daily basis!  I married my best friend Wayne 7 years ago and we live in the North West, where we make it our mission to laugh each and every day at least once.

I began my business as a way to stay at home with the babies and not miss a moment with them.  The business has evolved and I have found my calling in leatherwork creating Travelers Notebooks and I adore it!  I launched my Etsy shop last month and I am loving it.  You can take a peek here www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LovefromPoppyDesigns 

I am very much looking forward to more creating this year and sharing projects with you all.  And I can't wait to see what you create too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment