Wednesday 22 November 2017

Early Bird Layout: Just for Fun



Hey again, Niki here today. You probably know me fairly well by now and that I love to put big bold elements onto my layouts. For this layout I wanted to tell a story about my daughter and how she was so excited for her school trip, that she got up at 11pm thinking it was morning already and got herself dressed and ready for school! An alarm clock was the ideal element for this layout so I picked out my favourite from the Design Store and opened it up on my mat.

I simply re-sized and separated out the designs so I could cut them onto my chosen papers. For the large clock I wanted to use the same piece of paper for the clock as for the outline around my background (the other side of it) so I cut it directly out of the middle. I also cut the hands from here too. The other two circles needed to be cut from two more papers so I positioned them onto my mat and cut those too.

Once all the pieces were cut, I layered the clock together. I poked a brad through the hands and assembled the rest of the layout using the Shimelle Glitter Girl collection.


Thank you so much for joining me today - what bold elements do you think you might use on your next layout?

Happy scrapping xx

DESIGNS USED:
Alarm Clock


PRODUCTS USED:


No comments:

Post a Comment