Thursday 1 February 2018

Valentines ticket book/ Using silver scratch off paper

Good morning fellow Silhouette users! Today I am sharing with you how I used the silver scratch off paper to make a unique Valentine's day card.

There are so many different options for Valentine's in the Silhouette Design Store...it isn't easy to choose just one (I have a lot of love/heart cut files in my library!) I looked through and chose Design ID #54568 perfect for what I had in mind.
I cut out all the main pieces in my chosen colours...


except for the upper layer of the tickets that were cut on the silver scratch off paper...


the instructions are easy to follow and all the pieces are easily glued together creating the main ticket book...


kept together with the decorated band...


I decided to hand write my tickets but this could be done using the print and cut option. Then I added all the silver shapes on the top...simply peel the backing sheet off and stick them in place.


The ticket can then be scratched off to reveal the Valentine's Day treat underneath...


I think the scratch of paper is a really fun way to make something totally individual  on Valentine's Day. I can see so many other ways to use it various on cards or making bingo style games...what will use it for?

Thanks for joining me today

Ruth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment